~oOo~

2010-07-26

shameless friend promotion monday


My friend Joseph, who blogs over at Greensparrow Gardens, was on the NPR show Splendid Table this weekend, talking about his new tomato hybrid (final segment). Annie Lamott once said in a talk I attended that in her family, making it onto National Public Radio was the sign that someone had Made It as a writer, artist, thinker, etc. And I've always thought that was a pretty good litmus test (as frightfully liberal bourgeois as that might make me sound!). So congrats, Joseph, and hope this is only the first of many appearances. My vote? Shoot for This American Life or Fresh Air next!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Thank you Anna! God... I think I'd FAINT if I was on This American Life of Fresh Aire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make that "OR Fresh Air." I can't type.

    ReplyDelete