~oOo~

2010-06-10

small announcement: thesis blog goes live



For those of you who are involved with or otherwise interested in my thesis research, I have established a second blog through which to stay connected with my oral history narrators and keep folks updated on my research activities. The blog can be found at


Eventually, I hope the blog will become a gateway for access to the oral history interview recordings and transcripts that I plan to make available online through the Internet Archive. For right now, it's a bare-bones operation explaining the purpose of the project, how to participate, and where the project now stands.

I'll continue to post related booknotes and more personal observations here at the FFLA as well, but wanted to make all of you aware that this other resource is out there and that I will be using it down the road as the main portal for making my research available online.

No comments:

Post a Comment